Sunday, November 30, 2003

Ontario Ambulance Auction

Yesterday I hit a decent oida new Einstürzende Neubauten. I could not wait until February and hit a "heard" the promotion of my brother. Perpetuum Mobile is a rather slow hard to hear in the quiet but if it brings a little more elegance to the sound of Eistúrzende.






Moving on .... again proposed last night to join other musical training. This time it was Pepe, the lead singer of my exformación synthpopera. It is true that he might do interesting things because we are on the same stick of musical interests, but as usual I explain and sometimes seems not to come. I do not think it's time and before I need to be muy a day of certain things because otherwise it does not motivate me. I like to run by anyone, but being part of something. And yet is not the time.

course I like and am more than proud that people tell me it is a sign that they see something in me. In the case of Joe, he knows how I am in the musical sense because we have been in the same group and that gives me maybe a little more "yes" "no" to the answer, but then again I am motivated to do things with other people all the time at a given time.

In no time the whole issue bothers me, just the opposite. If you have access to a place like the photo on the right of Blixa (see above), probably would say yes.

These are the small pol

0 comments:

Post a Comment