Monday, February 7, 2005

Gordon 20-60 Spotting Scope

Continuing my wanderings and adventures in Madrid, I will I will relate something happened during my stay in a hotel / hostel called the Calle Montera Louis XV (I do not know if it was this or the one up or down, since in the same building there are two hotel business and in which I have been I, and .. well, hell, what imbecility for clarification!).

The small hotel in question is supposed to have 3 stars and so goes your cartelillo ... Ja! Actually not even half, judging from the dirt accumulated over the years and the terrible service ... Well, the issue is that there took us to progress ... The building gives happy to Gran Via and Calle Montera, since it is located on the corner where two streets intersect. What I will tell you about the area?i my characters are still there or have been replaced by other actors as vulgar After school in question. I wish Timothy has his own spin-off that he deserved!


do more stupid to waste time reading crap like poorly drafted, right reader?

0 comments:

Post a Comment