Well today talking with a classmate began talking hacerca good blogs and what people generally do or do not postea postea postea or but does not show anyone. In my case I was commenting that it was impossible to get everything you had on the inside and therefore could not write anything. Be lazy? I think now I'm back and I return this space to write well is pure pendejas .. I think it's laziness, lack of encouragement, faith ... that I, as with photography, people are out there are waiting for the descruba and talk to them but I'm not doing anything about it. I just isolated from everything and I take my digital hermit's life, being absorbed by junk information. For non-personal attention. CHTML
XC I'm such a coward I prefer to avoid any relationship or at least do not make any effort to get along with other members. Bone'm not making any effort at all. But well aware of the matter is relatively easy but should be correct from now on the goal. Overcoming this small incoveninete easier I might start doing other things I do in my time at this earth. And begin to use the time.
one hand and on the other hand it back to write and comment on what happens to me .. if you can from now on.
I got up relatively late leaving the damn phone ring 4 times (sounds every 5 minutes delayed bone me about 15-20 minutes ... but was not so bad sleep pocro a question like that, looking for relative quiet peace ... after my partner comes and sits next to me because there is no good option and starts talking and talking. and since I'm not as though I debarked and hard to follow the thread I follow the stream and thus the time passed between the direction from teachers back and forth through the corridors. When it was time to return it back but before accompanied a colleague to review some issues of photography ... rolls and so on. on the train I sleep like a baby.
I arrive at my humble home and do nothing ... it's bone wasted a whole afternoon .. at night in order to reveal two rolls but I did not like how they look ... I get the impression that the contrast was too high or perhaps the temperatureso, but until last ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment