Monday, February 11, 2008

How Much Lortab To Show Up On A Drug Test

Hi = D

has long wanted to update this thing, but did not know exactly what place (although not that he should say in this post xD) and I've noticed that I can hardly maintain a personal page, not so much because my life is extremely boring to tell but also, I feel as if he were talking to the machine xD.

Well, here where I live hundreds and the rain hitting the cold of the most divine, even though it's a bit overwhelming. Not that we are at 0 ยบ xD, but this is an island and a sun usually hits pretty strong all year. Conclusion: I hate the cold xD.

Yesterday I saw the second of Tokyo Revelations OAD and I am the nails, and is qSupernatural er without fear that any moment I will run out of Capistrano TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment