Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Zealand Moncler Store

Yesterday

the end I could rest a little. Thanks to those who passed through here to leave me a message.

Atobe-san said that he had heard of a drug that could help with the pain. Hope you can make it soon, like lotion Jiroh-san. Yukimura-Buchou was not too well. Hopefully there will be improved.

I would stop talking about my constant pain, but there is an issue that is attracting much interest me. I do not want any problems. I hope those who know me refer to them understand. I just worry about them.

This morning, Niou personally took care of waking up. I was no need, really. Butit is impossible not finished dragging me by your side for any reason. I'm not serious enough with him.

You better not try to make me chaos on Sunday. You will not get.

Anyway, I have nothing to say for now. Soon will come the rookies, we must be ready to start the year strong. ~ Adieu ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment