Friday, April 11, 2008

Why Is My Mom Having Mini Strokes

First of all, although I have been a few days without stop by here, I do not forget to thank you once again, to Atobe-san for drugs. I think it is the best treatment I've tried so far. Do not remember being so relaxed and having slept so well in years, maybe since I discovered my power. However, I think I should take better dosing. Not that I was going to end soon, but maybe three pills a day too many. Try to reduce your dosage gradually. Do not I create any addiction, is not good.



Anyway, in short, in general, the week has been very good. I've seen the others a little off, especially Niou, pero prefer the peace of mind that there is usually hassle normally. Hyotei including those that used to make so much noise, now seems to have calmed down. As I have been more rested, I could use my full potential in training. It is too early to say that I have improved or changed in any way, but I feel good. In all aspects. The temporary absence of my pain I can do other things more interesting. I do not know, maybe I should go to that pool is so fond to Niou. You might even try to listen to other music, not so loud as that of Kirihara, but style often hear Marui.



Well, I finally left that note I'm really happy, but I could evitarlo. I'm in a good stage. I hope that soon amount to our fleet and we can use the training room for our powers. I still need to download a little laser.



Once again, thanks to those who worry about me.



~ ~ Adieu

0 comments:

Post a Comment