Ohhhhh, I'm a mega fickle of vidaaaa. I have this much left, but damn, is that my life is soooo pain in the ass ... Nothing cool ever happens to me noteworthy.
The faculty is a cacucio (although I passed and that's company I chuuuupi) and the only thing that encourages me is the imminent approach of the holidays P (tomorrow, to be specific). I donning the breastplate and wine stain, and shit, and look like a radioactive chicken place. I want to dance the Chu Chu Wa in the middle of the street without looking at me weird. Quieeeero InterpeƱas. Want P, so clear.
And it broke my computer. If it were not too tired to mourn, he did, createIMPACTS. In general, living in the bubble "Dan Rules" by and for the cult itself. However, under all that layer of arrogance and bravado lies a lonely boy whose only purpose is to find her missing brother.
is the right hand of Torres and one of the people most appreciated, demonstrated on numerous occasions that deserve such confidence, especially in the worst moments.
is something very impulsive loudmouth, never acknowledging the mistake. For him there are no consequences, only specific acts. The je ne sais quoi: His uncle crappy air and believed, c
0 comments:
Post a Comment