Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wide Format Blogger Template Someone poto in the box where they keep my destiny.

Poop and primarily the horn so that the Big D has assigned me overwhelm me. I'll have to start using reverse psychology, to see if it works by chance. And no, I've become a crazy quejicus: today finally someone has screwed up my life and pulled the chain.

I write in "Pissarro" for more information:

all began on a day like yesterday, at about half past seven, when I met Don Edge Funny (personality very abundant between teachers of economic analysis). I understood everything and made the most awful ridiculous (like Buddha show) because he asked qservice, sign here. As I could not walk on the right today, I have been to form a mass in a bad mood around me. And now at last beginning to find it, is my Vati to comment I do not know what the fuck of a course on the land of Billy Shorts with my ex to strengthen English. WTF?!?! Yes, please go to practice a language no longer study with a guy with whom I speak is my greatest dream. Would ask for a Christmas present. Are we all mad? Does the father of Creídoman is crazy? Do not have eyes in the face? Really, how hard is it. Above

'm atascadísima

0 comments:

Post a Comment