BLOG 5: Comments About Almodóvar film that looked out of sorts.
Carolina : Like that included his ine favorite movie. Also, its emphasis on the theme of the importance of family was explored thoroughly . Marlena
: His honesty was intriguing. Almodóvar recognized colors, which is one of the reasons I love his movies. Cristina
: His descriptions of the photos were helpful. Also, your comparison between Women and Back was a good idea.
BLOG 7: comments about "Azucar Amarga."
Estefan ed : Clearly worked hard on this blog. Took many pictures, talked about many different aspects, and compared to other films outside of class. Diana
: creative. The story of his parents was nice to read.
Andr és : It is very descriptive and different. The photo of the house attracted me to blog. Rau l
: Relations with Raul's blog because my parents are divorced, too. There was not much emotion, but that's how I felt when I wrote my blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment