Saturday, July 16, 2005
Offshore Company Reseller
the subject of recent days has been the concern that has caused me a fungus that developed in the summer now in my breeding male member. is a fungus that peeled the skin and causes it to generate an injury .. is not upset and bites deep but the question .. I had already gone out but had been a passenger but in the last two weeks has been there and life has screwed me as not imagine ... fortunately not a sexual disease but that I care very much the same .. from now on safe sex as well wipe my cock and take every care with. now a little better but still I am worried because it has not healed completely and it's like when you are sick .. is not good but until they give it high .. and I'm not given alt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment