Sunday, July 17, 2005

Pokemon How Do You Open The Bag On The Roms

I did not do much good today ... half since it was re vacuum the floor and dirty because after I read that crap and pick up all the clothes that had accumulated and had washed before last night at 2 am. While reading, I wrote a little piano piece "jazzy" if you can call those insane and crazy things out of context I do. Although I go to someone like me so I do not think it's as crazy as I think ... I read a good review of the disc shadow gallery and I came just can not wait to go buy the cd, so I went straight to the city just to buy that cd. Interestingly not finished buying and instead bought another. Two that are normally a very bacano which is one of Jaco and the other is there Gorefestmore or less and the other a group of shit called Exhumation. of course I expected a group of Gore is re heavy and I came out this group fag who plays Melodic Death Greece, said a world of bullshit .. the songs are re bad and good in the end I lost my money with those two cds ... at night because I kept writing and well .. after hearing the cd where I got to give pony a little jazz and of course I am reflected in the composition ... I'm half as congested and need comfortable rest a little. order

0 comments:

Post a Comment