Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sores For Sugar Patient Human error

used damage. The only bad thing was that since it was somewhat involuntary, the laser went out of control.

I've been a couple of sleepless nights. Besides returning to the retinas arderme an extent not seen for quite some time, the pain has been imposed on drugs that Atobe had gotten me so kindly. I do not know if they'll work or not.

So even though I could hide well in practice and most of the time
I do not know if anyone would have noticed
, closer to the Message Center screen, it has been impossible. I hope you understand.

That said, I think I'll see what I missed. I think that has been NiouOshitari planning something ... but it is only a suspicion. I will not get in any plan now that we seem to have clarified things. ~ Adieu ~


OOC: The biography is ready:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment