Saturday, November 22, 2008

It Is Normal To Poo More In Early Pregnancy

agueza study a Saturday afternoon (well, and one Sunday, and Tuesday and where xD).

  • to see if the quarterly and just walk out there to clear my head, even at the library with Laura to do nothing =) And I'm also looking forward to seeing the movie of CrepĂș ; muscle that has to be very good - to see who is worthy to join me =) -
  • Ale, now, to be original =) Yes, I too gave veinTwilight , but what are you going to do, I fell for the stories of this kind (and the types that appear in these stories ... how cute is Robert =))
And now, the official song, and on top of one of my favorite bands, Paramore

:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg


And the lyrics, of course:



How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind I can not win your losing fight all the time
not care to ever own what's mine When you're always Taking sides But you wont take away my pride

0 comments:

Post a Comment