Friday, March 6, 2009

50mw Green Laser Hack Anonymity of "Lazarillo" *

On Wednesday, making my work part of my English language class, I found a 2003 Internet article that talked about the literary work we have been discussing this part " , El Lazarillo de Tormes. " I found it quite interesting and quisera share some information with you as well as the link to check it out.

Well, the text refers mainly to the Inglesia Catholic Inquisition and were the institutions that led to the "Lazarillo" to anonymity and to be prohibited. There are obvious reasons why this occurred, due to high contentnest offensive to the church and its components in this work. He also mentions a character of literature and attributed "El Lazarillo de Tormes."

quisera But shoot ahead, I leave the league to read and analyze, I think is quite interesting and new issues arise that are indexed it. For my part, I think it will investigate the matter further to be well aware of the alleged policy of "Lazarillo de Tormes."

League:

http://www.lavozdeasturias.es/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=75883


Mariana Quintero ~ \u0026lt;3 *
CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment