Sunday, March 29, 2009

Exchange Liteon Dvd Xbox 360

Being

Saturday night and having just passed the Earth Hour 2009, I had a little time to philosophize, if one can say that to, I think more than anything was leaving my imagination fly a little higher than normal and I think that reading about things seemingly impossible has also tended to do a bit of that.

was watching a video about parallel worlds and the fact that many scientists believe that if they exist but can not really test it, philosophizing about it and answering some comments on youtube, I left thinking, possibly in aome years, these things were achieved and try to decipher. That's something I like about the world, not everything is exactly IMPOSSIBLE, years ago it was said that man could not make a flying machine, and now the planes are something you really do not have much importance, are part of everyday life, years after the humanity never guess could build a device and communicate with someone across the country or send an email which was not written on paper and came instantly.

Glad to hear that, really in the world, many cbears that are considered impossible some day be possible, it is likely that in future they see that our time and discuss the videos, about parallel worlds and black holes, and it's something as mundane as a plane making a call.

The trouble with people, I think, is that they fear, the unknown, which now makes anything of this kind that comes to light, people may say "no I believe "or" impossible ", but hey, what happened with Galileo told him it was impossible that the earth revolved around the sun ??........

If I have muc

0 comments:

Post a Comment