Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nyc Landlords Cleaning

Yes, World Book Day ... Yes there is!
On 23 April of each year marks the book and copyright. The date was set because that day is very near death dates of birth of several figures of world literature as William Shakespeare and Miguel de Cervantes, among others.
is known that in several nations world itself is commemorated as such this day, celebrating in different ways. In Madrid, for example, cultural activities relating to the world literiario, even appointing a book capital from time to time. In 2001, Madrid was the capital of the book, in 2008, was awarded AmsterdamI, as a working tool, but as a friend who can take us to unimaginable places, Mexico would not now.
As personal experience, my passion for reading (which goes beyond reading for reading, for "having to do it," that "is up" or because "it is my duty" ) has led me to love books, even physically. Every time I have a book in my hands is like having a treasure, something I can not allow it to break, I can not ignore. And most importantly, has led me to think very seriously and decide that I can not die without writing at least one book ... No, you do not, many, a hundred if necessary

0 comments:

Post a Comment