Well, this week I've been enjoying my holidays, which are divided into winter, as I call it the act of sleeping more than necessary, watch TV late at night, call everyone just to see if I am sociable, shopping .... one of my vices, as well as Earl Grey tea that may not stop in a long time (talking about it .... I have new shoes for a moment I was happy! until I remembered I still had the same boring life and a pair of shoes would not change that), I had the computer a bit left, I have not really wanted or see anything related to collegeor tasks, so I spent my time spreading it among family, friends, acquaintances and great read.
At this moment I am re-reading Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, as had long since I read it, was between that and some of Jane Austen. Well but that has nothing to do with the title of this, a friend will go a week is not part of Mexico as part of an academy program here in whether they will investigate anything but truth is more like a paid vacation, which is great, I say I'm from the idea that if they pay me to travel and I only ask that I consider it great I sign!, but hey, this friend is not us comment on this and have nothing
Friday, April 10, 2009
Wholesale Dream Matte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment