Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aluminum Leaking Keel

- The people that make us happy are not always those who wait. So, when you meet someone , you have to keep .


- ( Skins, Chapter 6, Season 3) -

In the break between exams up note, I get to see Skins . A good way to relax and hang out. Lately I learn a lot from this series (I do not mean how to become a joint, the truth is I'm not the same environment as those characters) . The above quote, one that I liked, mainly because it's what I did: look for myself, away to those who do not make me happy, and keep those who do. For once I was I who took the reins, and at the moment, things do not go wrong.


- If you never take the first step , you CAN NOT go too far .


=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment