Friday, June 12, 2009

Ghillie Suit's For Sale In Sa

I set out to update this often with maso entries less interesting, or at least decent. If I could not accomplish during the two / three weeks is because I've been testing, especially with the entrance examination. But finally over and well, I hope to return to routine updates. Of course, first of all:

, I'm on vacation!


How nice =)
Well, today's sentence comment:

CHT
MLXC

"- Do you know the fool who's mad? Or the insane are others who strive to convince him of his injustice to safeguard the existence of chimeras? "

(De The Shadow of the Wind , by Carlos Ruiz Zafon)


madmen are said to always tell the truth. I do not know. Many times I thoughtdo I'm crazy, I think or do weird things. I racked my brain for answers to questions that may not have them. Or that at my age, with so little experience of life and with so many things to learn, difficult to find. What if I'm crazy? What if the crazies are the others? So rare is wanting to know what the point of being here, what you're supposed to be or do?



0 comments:

Post a Comment