Friday, June 19, 2009

Firewire Dv Adapter Radio Shack About politics and politicians do not understand anything


I have not written in a long time!, Totally my fault .... but hey, this semester is over:) and possibly the next exit exchange! yey !....

Anyway, I've done lately?, As it seems because I write very well and fell into the grace of one of my teachers, I offered to work as media coordinator in a political party before I gave a speech accepting that this would be pure journalism and that journalism was not partisan, I took a course with a state known journalist and he repeated the same, non-partisan journalism, came to the party and
tell

"I'm ready to work"

them smiling at me, give me a shirt, a cap of the game with everything and a logo and flyers.

"Well, now to support our candidate" I tell them.


Before this I did not say anything, I thought I had only heard bad, where it remained that journalism was not partisan. In short the days have passed and each time I like least this environment, I drew critical attention as much as they do not want the other parties and not as much as they wanted to praise his party, say a bulletins; No news on whether it is to report what they are doing!, Not to flatter anyone or belittle the actions of others.

Anyway, now I asked for my e-mail and filled my car with decals of the party .... He did not even give that party, I'm just there for the simple fact of learning a bit about another area of journalism!, I am told that when you go to my friends talk about the game ... ... as if to make So, I have more important and interesting things to do than that!.

I want to be a journalist, I like to write, but politics is not me, O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment