Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is It Cheaper To Build A House 2010

p; eacute; s (for about 3 or 4 summers, I get to
"study" Japanese, but of course, to be home and on my own, and for a short period of time, not NADA spreads me uu).

  • And I'll try to write lot. Do not write books (I wish my head would for both), but small stories, or whatever. And writing here, of course. Although no one read me xD But I love , I love it, even if it costs a lot, for my inspiration zero. TMLXC

  • and everyone's so fake and everybody's empty and Everything is so messed up pre-occupied without you I Can not live at all My whole world surrounds you Then I stumble I crawl my someone You Could Be You Could Be my scene you know That I'll Protect You from all of the obscene I Wonder What You're Doing imagine Where You Are There's oceans in between us
    But that's not very far
  • Can you take it all away
  • can you take it all away welChorus] Nobody told me what you thought nobody told me what to say everyone showed you where to turn told you when to runaway nobody told you where to hide nobody told you what to say everyone showed you where to turn showed you when to runaway
    [Chorus]
    This pain you gave to me
    You take it all
  • You take it all away...
  • This pain you gave to me You take it all away
    This pain you gave to me
    Take it all away
  • This pain you gave to me

=)
CH

0 comments:

Post a Comment