Sunday, September 12, 2010

Addicting Games Bloons This joie de Whatchamacallit.

No actual or consistency. Bah, sucks xD. Today

intended to translate a little to one of the secondary characters (I personally love it), but I know I'll get a roll unbearable, I'll leave it in secret to read what you have desire and time (well if I learn how, jojojo).

Moreover, I have much to tell. I'm still waiting for notes, but it seems to stay in the back Madric charge any sense. I swear that if I pass at least two more (do not ask for much, Baby Jesus, you are witness that I am not to be greedy), eat vegetables without complaining for a month.


bueeeno, the character chosen for today tab (jo, me ilu and all) is: Ciara (better known as Fiona Grant).

Some facts:
Its creation was fairly simple (not given us many headaches as the protagonists, for example), and we had very clear from the start that she would be the point from would begin the real story.
I've always thought of as a tiny girl, redhead (must be of Scottish origin) and with a face of determination. We decided to call it "Ciara" as she grows up in an orphanage of Aragon, and we felt & oacp; oacute n to remain at the mere stereotype "is bad, so I must be bad." Notwithstanding the above, its position in the book only has to do with that at the side are the two people he considers his "family" and that she can not have X or And it features that suit it is bad. He cares about the people you love and defend above all else, even if it means doing things not just "good." Arguably, its motto is "for them, anything goes."

The je ne sais quoi: precisely the obsessive & oacutee, n. It is a trait of his that I find interesting. The relationship with Dake and Diego-called "triu" ("Triangle" in Castilian) - which ultimately is the driver for his role in history is a subject that fascinates me because it represents the profound strength of the bonds that unite people with nothing else except themselves. The three are everything. They are each other's strength, while their mutual destruction. They are a triangle.

And finally, a sort of true representation of what it would be Ciara (physically speaking) is the singer Joanna Levesque. I hate her ... to

0 comments:

Post a Comment