My family and I went to Acapulco, Mexico when she was young. I did not speak English, but now I love Mexican cultures / Latinas. Our hotel was the Princess of Acapulco. It was beautiful. Had many swimming pools, the room was comfortable, the restaurant was delicious, and was on the beach, Near the Pacific Ocean. The Pacific Ocean was rough. waves were great, and the rocks were sharp.
We saw the cliff divers, went horseback riding on the beach, swam all day, and ate fantastic food. The cliff divers were excellent. We went to a market, and it was a tourist attraction. Had beautiful jewelry and Mexican art. The people were fun, but persistent. My sisters bought many things to do today.
The food was my favorita. The food is my favorite aspect of American culture. The food represents a culture. It has history and tradition. It is a very important aspect of a person's culture. Eating food is a very communal practice. In this blog, I write about restaurants Mexican / English in San Francisco. San Francisco has some of the best Mexican food in the United States. There are so many restaurants, and many great restaurants.
is crazy. --- maps.google.com / maps
is crazy. --- maps.google.com / maps
0 comments:
Post a Comment